Crops

Can see crops grow...all i see is a shadow of the crop being grown

Quote:
1 hour ago, Jarvis1313 said:

Can see crops grow...all i see is a shadow of the crop being grown

When the game was update to version 1.0.5, the way that certain things, like crops, were displayed on the screen.  If you're using an old version of the game, the crops won't appear, just their shadows, because the mod is trying to display crops in a way that the game doesn't use anymore.

The way to fix this is to make sure that the game is updated to 1.0.7 and your mods are updated (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> should be updated to the 1.7 line)

it can also happends if you are using a very old mod made with 1.0.5 version that provide a very old version of sorghum/barley made with 1.0.5

Quote:
21 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

When the game was update to version 1.0.5, the way that certain things, like crops, were displayed on the screen.  If you're using an old version of the game, the crops won't appear, just their shadows, because the mod is trying to display crops in a way that the game doesn't use anymore.

The way to fix this is to make sure that the game is updated to 1.0.7 and your mods are updated (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> should be updated to the 1.7 line)

Thank you very much......once I updated the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> it worked....