Just a couple questions about Colonial Charter The Journey

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing The Journey version of Colonial Charter since it arrived on Steam at the start of the year and after playing various games i have a few questions i would like to ask regarding future or current updates to the 1.7.01 i am currently playing (i think this is the version where Domesticated animals are overpowered).

There is the option to buy Jade and Marble at a high price to make statues but it would be great if there was a mine option for these materials, is this avaliable in any new updates? Also clay and sand mines/pits? I have seen clay and sand pits in the megamod verison but i am dubious about getting the megamod as i feel it has a lot of buildings and decorations that i would not use in my builds.

Is any updated version of the mod avaliable on steam? Im not very good when it comes to placing mods in foldersĀ  (i always worry im gonna delete something) so i find steam a good way of doing mods. If this is not possible are they easy to install?

Any help and advice will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

For the marble and jade just look in the download section.

When you call this site , on the right sight is a columm "Recent Files" ; there you see Jade and Marble Quarry!![img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
25 minutes ago, TaylorItaly said:

For the marble and jade just look in the download section.

When you call this site , on the right sight is a columm "Recent Files" ; there you see Jade and Marble Quarry!![img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Thanks, i didnt see these at first. I am assuming these are compatiable with the version of colonial charter I am currently running?