Getting Journey version 1.75 to work???

So I tried to download the new version of the Journey today, should i delete the version i downloaded thru steam? Do i need to set the game so that i am in the Beta for Banished version 1.07? Followed the video in the download section but nothing came up in the game?

Please Help!!!!!!

Thanks

You need to use Banished 1.0.7 (it's no longer Beta) and unsubscribe from the Steam version of the mod. I would then delete the copy of Journey 1.71 that is in your Banished > WinData folder.

When you 1st use Journey 1.75, go into the game and check the mod. Instead of actually starting a new game, exit completely - then go back in and start a new game.  

Have fun ...

Quote:
7 minutes ago, estherhb said:

You need to use Banished 1.0.7 (it's no longer Beta) and unsubscribe from the Steam version of the mod. I would then delete the copy of Journey 1.71 that is in your Banished > WinData folder.

When you 1st use Journey 1.75, go into the game and check the mod. Instead of actually starting a new game, exit completely - then go back in and start a new game.  

Have fun ...

Thanks for the quick response. My game via steam is set to auto update so i should assume i am running 1.07? So i will turn off the Beta option. I deleted all my mods including the steam version of Journey and placed the one i downloaded from this site into the WinData folder but nothing appeared in the Mod section on the load screen. It was downloaded as a .rar file as oppossed to a .pkg file. Could this be my issue?

Really want to play the latest version.

Many thanks

A .rar file is a compressed version of a .pkm file. You need to uncompress (extract) the .pkm file and put it in your Banished>WinData folder. I've used both WinRAR and 7-Zip which I got free from the web.

Quote:
13 hours ago, estherhb said:

A .rar file is a compressed version of a .pkm file. You need to uncompress (extract) the .pkm file and put it in your Banished>WinData folder. I've used both WinRAR and 7-Zip which I got free from the web.

Thanks very much. If i have any further problems ill b sure to ask [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />!!!!