tombstones don't disappear..

Hello !

i was  playing on a "  Viking Village theme " for me ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> and i got the surprise that the first cemetery become to be full that 's not a real trouble because i played on very big map always but it's the first time i saw that !

i just put a other of the same size just on the side ! ... and now i got 4 cemetery of 72 graves!!

i took the transparent fenceless cemetery and the map is a simple appalachian forest with lake waters and very harsh climate.  

one another funny thing ... i playing with disaster off because there always a epidemic was coming to disturb the game (sometime stay a long time and kill a lot of people even if i put a lot of hospital  !! ) and for this theme i only use the mini hospital (only 5 places ) ! and surprise no death for the first time since i played Banished !!

that 'all ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

be advised disasters off does not turn off disease. you have been lucky and fed your bannies well. good job.