List of compatible mods

hello all

where do i find the list of the compatible mods? The steam link does not work

thanks in advance

I agree, I clicked the link on the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod on Steam and cannot find the list either

define "compatible"?? there are many mods that do work with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. there is only 1 that i know of that has big issues. the NORTH mod does not do well with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> due to iron ore-iron bloom conflicts.otherwise it is more about mod order than anything.i do not run bannished under steam.have you checked WBO-world of bannished? there is many many mods.even a 1.06 mod should function with the upgraded <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>,add the compatilbility 1.07 mod to help/ the upgrade mainly affects higher grade production buildings and some storage of those items.

here there are companion mods in the download section.these are mainly <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> addons like inedible foods. with bannished the player can pick and choose how they want the game to be.design yur own game depending on your likes and wants.check the tips and tricks forum @ WOB for more info on arranging od order.most conflicts and quirks can be solved with the mod order.

Quote:
On 10/22/2017 at 3:25 AM, gms0012 said:

where do i find the list of the compatible mods? The steam link does not work

Where is the Steam Link you're talking about?  There are compatible mods here and at World of Banished. Look for those that say they are were made for Banished 1.0.7. Many others are also still compatible if they don't aren't affected by the new Flags (categories) in 1.0.7.  Note that many mods turn red in the mod list when used together - that doesn't mean they don't work; it just means they affect the same code.

I agree.

Same here... Clicked on the link to see the compatible mods, and the link redirected me to this site...

Not nice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Where is the real link ?

Also, @Governor for your question:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...earchtext=

id you check the download section at the top of this page?it will take you to mods that are compatable. i don't think there is an actual list nowdays. you may bump into older recommended mod lists.

banished is unique in that each player can choose what mods they use and make their own game.everyone has different styles. i have about 115 mods loaded. have seen others with near 200.i know some players who like to change mods each game they play.the new modular community icon way of doing things has gave us more options even in the last year.

you may also want to check world of banished for more mods. for more ideas check out the city blogs here and there. sometimes the players do give a list of the mods they used for different maps or towns.

Quote:
8 hours ago, HorselessName said:

Where is the real link ?

There isn't really a curated compatibility list.

I would estimate that at least 97% of the existing mods are compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

The only one that I know that people complain about is "The North" by TomSawyer. And I'm not even exactly sure why it would cause crashes instead of just strange behavior.

All the mods that you can download from this site are compatible, and most of the mods on the World of Banished forum are compatible.  The only real reason The North isn't completely compatible is that it's a comprehensive makeover similar to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

There's this list at World of Banished: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?top...3#msg39323