Fences that block traffix

Hi! I'm playing the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> w/Deco Pack.

What fences are there that will actually not let people pass through them?  I wish to use them for traffic flow control.

Thanks!

-John

On the 'World of Banished' site is a neat little mod that can be used for invisible crowd control, An Empty Square V102 by: Necora 

Here is the link to the download : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...ew;down=29

Great little mod.

Quote:
8 hours ago, Johntodd said:

What fences are there that will actually not let people pass through them?

Fences in the regular Decorations toolbar shouldn't let people walk through them.

Fences in the Ghost Decorations toolbar will let people walk through them.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>

Not working for me.  Either set lets people pass.

I guess this turned into a bug report?

Do they let people pass even after a long time?

There is a weird little thing in the game where the citizens will walk through newly built objects if they have already been assigned pathing by the ai. If they've already started their journey from point A to point B they ignore newly built fences in their path. But then, after things are built, they should route around it.

Is this what you're seeing? Or are they ignoring fences even after they've been built for years?

OK, I know what you are saying.  I've seen that many times, like taking out a bridge and people walking under the water for a while.  I figured we have to wait for the pathfinding to expire.

Yes, they are still walking through the fences even after years have gone by.