Where do i find the decorative items (serious)

Maybe I'm just dumb, blind or a unique snowflake? Idk, but I can't find the decorative items.

Backstory: After one year+ I thought its time to start with Banished again (its getting cold and dark outside). Thanks to your effort I sorted out all 121 single mods I used ingame and downloaded over the time and now only installed the Megamod. I updated Banished to the latest version ofc, but still I can't find/see the the button for the Decorative Items. I went over to another PC - made a fresh install of Banished and the only placed mod in WinData Dir is the Megamod. Same issue.

Resoulution is 2k, running on GTX1070 and tested on Win7/10 Pro 64bit if that matters.

Any advice / tip is much appreciated.

I've included two screenshots; WinData folder and Ingame after a fresh start where you see the (missing) button(s)

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_10/folder.JPG.1bc92d7f2965a20335edc5d46bd84f19.JPG[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_10/new.thumb.jpg.96955cde3e3438f62576b00567ab7e7c.jpg[/img]

You'll notice in your screenshot that the MegaMod.pkm file *almost* 2GB.

For some reason, I could never get the game to play if a single mod was larger than 2GB.

So I cut a large piece of the mod out and made it into a separate mod.

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/category/8-megamod/

There's the main MegaMod and then there's the MegaMod Deco Pack. You need both to get everything.

^^That's the snag!

Thank you very much for the fast help Kralyerg, much appreciated. Winter can come now.

Last time I played, it was on your initial release of the Megamod where the deco stuff was included, I guess. So actually I was to fast with the download and haven't read deep enough here.

Anyway, Thank you!

I don't find the option - this can marked as solved!