Where to buy rice seeds

I´m using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 with the last banished release.

Simple question: where to get rice seeds? I want to build rice planters, therefore a charter company is not an option (rice would be eaten before reaching the needed 100 rice). My farm suppliers do not offer them !?

What am I missing here?

Thanx!

You're not really missing anything. The Rice seeds don't exist in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> proper.  The only way to get the initial rice is by trading for rice directly.

There is a Rice seed mod over in the downloads section.

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/39-rice-crop/&do=embed"></iframe>

You can totally add that mod into an existing game and then you can buy the Rice seeds.

for the rice paddy,you can get the rice from a trade merchant. yes,the bannies do like to eat it on you. i usually buy 1000 so i know i have enough, also if you instantly pause the game and then go place the rice paddy,that should take priority and cause the rice to be moved there instead of storage.this way the bannies can't eat it.

Thanks for your answers. Rice showed up at the food supplier merchant.

I buyed a lot of it and my rice planters work fine now.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />