Specialized trading post crash

I have been trying to build a small specialized trading post after installing the CCJ 1.75 update: tried both a building supplies one and a livestock/seeds one, and whenever I select the building site the game crashes. CCJ 1.75 is the only mod I am running. Will try a vanilla trading post next, but it's a shame, as I do like the specialized ones ...

I honestly think this is the first time that Banished has ever crashed for me while running the various <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods over the years. Am I the only one with this issue? Whatever it is, I hope it is solvable. Thanks for any input!

did you enable the mod,exit and reload after the game reset from you enabling it? otherwise the trading posts should work.have no idea why they would not . i take it you did update to 1.07 already.

yes to the first question, but I can try it again. As to the second, how can I check? My game is on Steam, where it should update automatically, shouldn't it? I know I had the beta test version of 1.07 at one point ...

bottom of the main menu it should say the version number. but i would assume no mod 1.07 would even work at all if your game wasn't. do you have any mods enabled? other than that you could check the file size for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and see if they match.

So here's a very unhelpful answer:

No one really knows.

There is a small minority of people who have the game crash when clicking on trading posts or the town hall when running <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. But I have no idea why that is happening.

I have a single theory, but it's very hard to test.  The only thing that <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> chaneed about the trading posts and the town hall is adding the little minimize button in the corner.

I don't know why this would do anything bad, but it's the only.change that happened to both things.  But since I can't cause the crash to happen, I can't actually test if that's actually the case or just a coincidence.

hmmmmm,was that idea fixed in the 2nd upgrade beta of the 1.07 from LUKE??? RED says the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> lighthouse is known to have a simialar issue. only other suggestion as a fix,the player can use a mod to add traders and hope those aren't affected. not sure if RED's 1.07 trader fix @WOB would solve the issue either.it is worth adding though as insurance from an old mod causing a fatal error down the road.

ok thanks for the info. I checked and was actually using the 1.07 version, but it was still listing as the beta version in Steam, so I deselected the "subscribe to beta test" button (on Steam) and reinstalled the 1.75 version of the mod after unsubscribing from the previous version of Journey (It had been deselected in the mods list, but I figured I would be sure it was gone just in case). So now, everything works fine - no crashes on specialized warehouses anymore (I started a new village to check). Wherever the issue was, it appears to have been resolved - thanks very much for your help. :-)