MegaMod and Inedible mods

Hello all, as I am new here please excuse any ignorance on my part. I've played Banished for a couple hundred hours or so and have mostly used <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> but recently started using the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Well the frustration of keeping the foods I want to put into production out of the greedy lil hands of my villagers became too much and I found the Inedible Mods. I have a few related questions: 

Can you introduce the Inedible Mods to an existing save? 

Are the Inedible Mods compatible with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>? 

Which goes on top in the loading order: <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> or the Inedibles? 

Are there any other things I may not be doing in order to make these mods work together? 

Is it possible in future installments of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to build the Inedible Mods in so you could choose what foods you want the general population to avoid by say adding a checkbox next to food items? 

Thank you in advance for any help.

Quote:

Can you introduce the Inedible Mods to an existing save? 

Yes. Just go into the mod menu after you load your saved game, select which inedible mods you want and then let the game reload itself.  Then the foods you selected will be inedible.

Quote:

Are the Inedible Mods compatible with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>? 

Yes.

Quote:

Which goes on top in the loading order: <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> or the Inedibles? 

Inedibles go on top.  Any mod that modifies another mod should go above it in the mod order.

Quote:

Are there any other things I may not be doing in order to make these mods work together? 

As long as you get the load order right, and let the game reload after you select them, it should work.

Quote:

Is it possible in future installments of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to build the Inedible Mods in so you could choose what foods you want the general population to avoid by say adding a checkbox next to food items? 

No. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />  There's not really a way in game to dynamically change the way resources are handled.

Thank you! I don't know why they didn't work before but they're working now! 

You guys really do great work and make this game 1000% better and somehow continue to improve on that even [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]