CC schools and churches not synchronizing with default ones?

First of all, many thanks to the makers of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Mod! I love it very much, it adds so much value to the game.

My question: I have the latest versions of Banished and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (via Steam). I observe the school of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod as well as the church do not synchronize with the default school/churches of the game. Example: When I already have 2 or 3 default (original) schools and chapels within the game and I add another one from the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod, the default buildings will not recognize the added (and used) capacity of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> church/school buildings but will continue to show "overload arrows" all the time, without recognizing the added church/school of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod.  Is there a solution for this? 

I cannot replicate this behavior.  My base game schools and chapels work fine with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> schools and chapels.  Citizens will use the closest available.  Sometimes some will fill up and then the next closest will be used.

Can you upload a saved game or maybe a picture?

Thanks a lot for your reply. I attach a saved game for replicating this problem, together with 3 illustrative screenshots.

There are 3 default "small chapels" (Banished) in the game.

I add a larger "chapel" (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>) and assign a priest to it.

Now I stop one of the 3 small chapels. All the members of this small chapel move to the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> chapel nearby. Until now everything is ok. But as soon as I give order to destroy the small chapel, which is now empty and not working, the remaining 2 small chapels which are still working start to show "overload arrows" although all the members of the deleted small chapel are now in the new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> chapel (and it is not full).

The saved game shows the situation immediately after the moment when I ordered to destroy the abandoned small chapel, as you can see on the icons.

BTW, exactly the same happens with schools on my system. When I have 2 or 3 default schools and I add the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> school (oneroom), the default schools will show overload arrows, not recognizing the pupils attending the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> school.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2842">1.zip</a>

I couldn't get your town to load because I don't have all those mods.  The game seems to consider buildings set to "Off" as being empty.  The game seems to apply the Full Indicator to only specific types of buildings.  For example, only to Small Chapels, only to regular Chapels, or only to Parish Houses.

Make a bunch of different churches and play with turning them on/off and demolishing and see what happens.  

The game didn't seem to care about <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> verse Non-<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  The game seemed to care about precisely what type of building.  It's just the indicator that messed up.  The functionality worked fine on my end.

For example, I made 5 Small Parish Houses (that hold 80 each so 400 total) in my town of 500+ People.  When all the Parish Houses were on I got the full indicator.  When I turned one off there was no full indicator on the Parish Houses.  If I had a singular chapel of another type and that other chapel was full then only that chapel would have the full indicator.