Can I built storage cart? Where can I find a list of buildings?

I have the colonial charter mod, the megamod and the decorations mod...Everything works.  

Want to build a storage cart but can't find it... 

1)can I build it? 

2)where to read about detailed info? Want to know how things work, what buildings to, what can be upgraded etc...

look under storage and then the normal barn storage. there should be several options there. food and material barn and some carts.

There are some specialized storage carts in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, as stiles said. But there isn't a way to build the vanilla storage cart that appears in a hard start.

There is an old old mod floating around somewhere that let's you build them, but I'm not sure where to find it. It might be on banishedinfo.com.

That old mod is most likely slightly buggy by now if used with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Doubt it can handle all the new stuff the mod added, or even what Banished 1.0.7 added. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

Quote:
23 hours ago, robizeratul said:

2)where to read about detailed info? Want to know how things work, what buildings to, what can be upgraded etc...

Take a look at the Wiki here in the Forum. If you don't find it, let us know.