Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa

that is one of the great things about banished.there is no right or wrong way and everyone can make their own game and rules. i've heard of players taking an adam and eve start and run without nomads a long ways. i know IRRELEVANT has the longest map ever and he still plays it.there is a player who made a bakery for each different bakery item using the bakery plus mod.so many options makes the game fun and different.

though i don't use the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>,i do have over 115 mods and adding to it constantly.each time i try to weed my files and clear my registry and old saves. i have played different ways over the years. i think everyone's playstyle developes and changes over time. lately i have been doing a"settling of america series". i started with some mods and built a landing fort area as a base to send out other settlers from. went on to build other towns or maps. been almost a month since i blogged any towns. i've been sick since before the holidays. finally i am feeling better and hope to continue the series soon. you can check it out at WOB:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1730.0

Messages In This Thread
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by Montee - 01-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by Montee - 01-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by Vrayna - 01-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by stiles - 01-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by Montee - 01-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by stiles - 01-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by stiles - 01-20-2018, 09:03 PM
Happy Town turns to Mushroom Villa - by Montee - 01-20-2018, 10:32 PM