Coffee : beans to grind !

Hi,

I grow coffee and get some coffee beans. I've also built a coffee house to serve my coffee to citizens but...

in the coffee house, a big huge yellow question mark asks me to affect "someone" to grind/brew these coffee beans ! OK... WHO do i affect there ? I see noone in the workers list that can fit. The ale wench is not OK, the brewer is not OK... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Thanks for helping ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

There is a symbol at the top of each building's window that equates to the profession; this will help you find it in the Professions window. The Coffee House is staffed by an Ale Wench.. To assign the worker, you need to change the number of workers from 0 of 0 to 0 of 1, then assign a worker. You can do all that from the Coffee House menu. 

OK thank you, that works fine ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />