Is there a way to restore the games original soundtrack?

I was directed to the mod that removes <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> music from the start up, is there a way to restore the original sound track in-game?

Thanks much,

BL

Quote:
11 hours ago, BlackLiquid said:

I was directed to the mod that removes <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> music from the start up, is there a way to restore the original sound track in-game?

Thanks much,

BL

Neither Kralyerg nor I remember the soundtrack being changed by <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  It could be that Luke made some changes when he released new versions of Banished, but I've never heard it mentioned.  We'll try to find someone who remembers the music being changed by <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and find out if it can be changed back using another mod.

Hmmm, maybe I have a glitch going on. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  The in game music has the same tune that (no longer plays at menu load because of your mod suggestion) <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> introduced back in the day... the original music plays as well.

Thanks again for your attention to this minor detail!