Crash report and questions

hello,

my game crashed after i had been playing for about 9 hours (game year 29), when i clicked on the Tiny Town Hall near my traders (see image below). before the crash, i wasn't doing much else, just watching fields clear and waiting for traders. (i pin the inventory tab of town arrivals during trades to make sure i don't give away the farm.)

i went back in to the autosave to get screenshots and see if i could reproduce the crash. Not sure how far before the crash it autosaved, but it can't have been long as i have it set for every 5 minutes.

my mods list/order is also shown here. my questions are:

why did clicking the tiny town hall not crash the game immediately when i opened the autosave, as that's what i did to cause the previous crash?

i know the town arrival icon greys out (becomes unavailable) after you build one, i used to use a trick of not releasing until i plopped several along the river at my trading area, 'cuz i knew i wouldn't be able to build more once i let the button go. but now with beta MM8, i am only building one of anything that greys out, in case that has anything to do with causing crashes. does it...?

now, i have one each of several creators town halls, as many of the smaller ones that i can find, to make up for not plopping 5 or 6 town arrivals. do town halls from different creators conflict with each other?

i remember seeing a crash report with MM7 due to clicking town halls, any so far with MM8? i think the post i remember also had to do with the compatibility mod, which MM8 won't ever need, as the flag stuff is all okay now?

thanks for any info

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a83a1b1c1abc_Application-steam-x642018-02-1318-48-05-821.thumb.jpg.78a18f4949713f4f8b2c3da30de2b5e9.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/5a83a1b899955_Application-steam-x642018-02-1318-59-19-767.thumb.jpg.d09538d87e1d7ac5f0fd5944fdc4c034.jpg[/img]