What constitues Dry Goods?

Hi,

New to these forums.  Long time banished player who has storage issues and would really like to know what constitutes "dry goods?"  I have seen other charts which show different classifications but have not been able to find what all "dry goods" covers.  Would love to see an exhaustive list.  I ask because I want to build dry goods storage but hope i can put grain in it, but I don"t know if I can.  Thanks!

p.s. playing Colonial Charter mod

Getty

Well.  If you still have a Dry Good limit, you're using an older version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

But here's a graphic that tells what is what.  And sorry, no, Grains are not Dry Goods.  Dry Goods are always non-food items.

[Image: dQxFerz.jpg]

I have a dry goods limit, and I am playing <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Journey. Is there a newer one? I thought that one was the latest.

1.75 is the most recent. If you are using one with Dry Goods, that version wasn't updated to use the new Flags in Banished 1.0.7.

If your Banished version is still 1.0.6, your <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> version should be Journey 1.72 I think. If Banished is updated to 1.0.7, grab the 1.75 update of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Journey or you might have a few hiccups with people unable to store things in the right barn, or bring the right material to their workplace.