WOW!

Have been playing vanilla Banished for a while now and recently finished all the Steam achievements. Was uncertain about going the mod route but took the dive. The content from the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod makes this almost an entirely different game. Still has the feel of Banished but with so much more added depth and complexity. I'm not sure who developed and worked on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but great job. I did make a contribution to the cause as this really does feel like a new game that is definitely worth paying for. 

yep,then add <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> and other mods from WOB.totally brand new game.<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> doubled it and you can double it again.huge difference.many options to fit anyones style or tastes.

Agreed!

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is an entire expansion that is phenomenal and completely free! Once I started playing with it, I could never go back. I play with Mega Mod now which is <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> plus a thousand other things. Although, I would recommend getting to know <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> first because <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> can be overwhelming otherwise. But when you get the chance, you should check it out. If you think <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is amazing, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> just might blow your mind a little. It is like a whole new game without losing the Banished feel. Just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> but then some. : )