Coffee foresters

Where does the coffee get stored that's grown by the foresters. I'm constantly checking my town hall inventory but it never shows up. I've got all types of barns and stockpiles but the coffee baskets are just left on the floor to rot. ? Any help would be gratefully received. 

The guy who works planting the Coffee Trees is just the tree worker.  You need a Gatherer in the same radius that will work to pick up the baskets that are produced.  Then the Coffee Beans will be stored in a regular barn.

Since you posted this in the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> section, I assume you're using the latest <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8 beta 2.  In there, I tried to go through and make sure all of the different Gatherers have the ability to pick up the baskets.

No idea which one I'm using I only downloaded the mega mod from the site a few days ago. I'm assuming a general food gatherer is what I need.

Cheers for the help.

Quote:
Just now, Lizbot said:

No idea which one I'm using I only downloaded the mega mod from the site a few days ago. I'm assuming a general food gatherer is what I need.

Cheers for the help.

The version you're using will be shown in the Mod list.  Let us know if you have any other issues [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />