Mega mod dairy

is there a dairy in the mega mod? i've searched all the tool bars and can't find one. There are recipes for things containing cheese and cream and without a dairy you can't get either. can someone tell me where it's been hidden please. It's not the most recent mega mod as that crashes on me for some unknown reason.

Go to the Food tab then Food Refining. There's the Old Dairy, Dairy Parlour (can attach to Milking Barn), and Red Creamery.

Quote:
On 24/02/2018 at 3:26 PM, estherhb said:

Go to the Food tab then Food Refining. There's the Old Dairy, Dairy Parlour (can attach to Milking Barn), and Red Creamery.

I've attached a screenshot of the food refining tab and as you can see there isn't a dairy present. What am I missing?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/20180226_132121.thumb.jpg.0f85329a3d88961a5a001d867bc7e231.jpg[/img]

I checked the Food Refining toolbar for MM8-RC2 (same as RC1).  The 1st items are Old Dairy, Ketchup Inc, Milking Barn, Dairy Parlour, Red Creamery and Oil Press. The last items are Soup Kitchen, Village Kitchen and Village Bakery.  For some reason, your toolbar starts with the Oil Press and ends with the Soup Kitchen, and is cut off at both ends (note that mine wrap to a 2nd line).  Not sure why yours is doing that. To reduced your toolbar size, you can try going to the menu, select Options / Game and reduce the User Interface Scale (mine is at 100 and lower #'s appears to increase the size).  If that doesn't work, let us know. 

Quote:
1 hour ago, estherhb said:

I checked the Food Refining toolbar for MM8-RC2 (same as RC1).  The 1st items are Old Dairy, Ketchup Inc, Milking Barn, Dairy Parlour, Red Creamery and Oil Press. The last items are Soup Kitchen, Village Kitchen and Village Bakery.  For some reason, your toolbar starts with the Oil Press and ends with the Soup Kitchen, and is cut off at both ends (note that mine wrap to a 2nd line).  Not sure why yours is doing that. To reduced your toolbar size, you can try going to the menu, select Options / Game and reduce the User Interface Scale (mine is at 100 and lower #'s appears to increase the size).  If that doesn't work, let us know. 

Yay fabulous. Now showing up. I had no idea where to look for that. Read somewhere else about doing that but couldn't see how. Thank you.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/25069-lizbot/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="25069" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/25069-lizbot/">@Lizbot</a>, could I ask you what screen resolution you have?

800x600, 1024x768? or other?

I have a feeling it is my own code changes that are causing the longer toolbars to be cut off.

1280x767 I'm actually using my t.v as my son broke my computer screen...

yeah probably your screen resolution is not enough high to catch all icons

go in options, 1st tab  - last line User Interface Scale and bring it to the right to 120 and apply

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/20180227164014_1.thumb.jpg.6a3793272afeaa0fe86c333ffd61810e.jpg[/img]