Wagon Parts

Hi, I was just going through the inventory menu at the town hall and I came across a menu item called "wagon parts", but I am unable to locate any building the makes these parts, I check out the wiki like but could not find any thing about this item.

So with this in mind can you tell me, A) can I build wagon's, B) if so what building builds them, C) which part of the menu do I find the building required, D) is this a feature that is come at some point in time?

Wagon Parts are needed to build the Wagon Vendor market building.  You can't make wagons that your people pull around.  You can make Wagon Parts at the Wagon Workshop. The Wagon Workshop can be found in

Community Toolbar -> DS Mods -> Resource Production

There's actually 2 Wagon Workshops there, by accident.  One of them should be moved into the regular toolbar in a future update.

Thank you for this information, I was a little disappointed with what you sad, i.e "You can't make wagons that your people pull around.", I was hoping that my people could use the parts to make wagons and use them like the vendors do with the wheel barrow. I just have to post this idea in the idea's section and wait for feed back.