How does seasons work in Megamod 8 RC1?

Hi, I use Clean Meat -> Increased <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> -> (All Inedible Mods) -> Megamod 8 RC1 (Load order is in that order). Currently I play in Flat map, with No Snow weather.

While my wheat, cotton, and sugarcane harvests are normal, I can't seem to harvest strawberry at all. My Farmer is planting it in my crop field, but it keeps 0% yield. I don't know why.

Can you post a picture with the crop field window open to show harvest?

Here you go, ignore 20 strawberries on stock, I got it from gatherers.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/StrawberryCropField.thumb.jpg.d55e64e3a7e2ab916533706e6652d4ae.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/StrawberryPlantation.thumb.jpg.94a8110cf26df5ce0db909c78dcf9365.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_02/StrawberryStock.thumb.jpg.21e82214b4b420a0d59d8e37497e49ca.jpg[/img]

If you're playing on a warm tropical kind of weather, and I don't think Strawberries are considered a "hot crop" so the temperatures might be too high for them to grow.

Which is why I am asking the question. I want to know which one is hot crops and which one is not. Yes I am playing in tropical weather, can I change the climate to cooler via debug menu? 

Quote:
3 hours ago, WNovizar said:

Which is why I am asking the question. I want to know which one is hot crops and which one is not. Yes I am playing in tropical weather, can I change the climate to cooler via debug menu? 

There is a list of temperature ranges and crop tolerance HERE.  You can't use Debug to change the climate of a game. You would need to create a new town.