need help making mods

hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this so i decided here might be the best place.

i've managed to figure out how to put the mod program in but when i run buildresources.bat it only gives me the vanilla files & not files from the mods i'm using. is it supposed to do this or am i doing something wrong? is there a way to access the files from installed mods?

thanks in advance [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

saf

try here: much info logged and modders who are hreat with help.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php

Quote:
2 hours ago, saf75 said:

hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this so i decided here might be the best place.

i've managed to figure out how to put the mod program in but when i run buildresources.bat it only gives me the vanilla files & not files from the mods i'm using. is it supposed to do this or am i doing something wrong? is there a way to access the files from installed mods?

thanks in advance [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

saf

The files from the modders belong to that modder and cannot be accessed unless they send you the file.