"New" start conditions

Quick question, WCIF the garden workplace that I think must be needed to process vegetables into edible food? I have a few thousand vegetables, but only 120 food... I chose vegetable as a start condition, from the list, and vegetables are the only crop available  when I build crop fields, but I no longer know where to find the garden workplace, or if it is even the only way to process vegetables into edible foods...

Thanks

did you check the community icon and KIDs icons under that?

Quote:
1 hour ago, BuildHappy said:

Quick question, WCIF the garden workplace that I think must be needed to process vegetables into edible food? I have a few thousand vegetables, but only 120 food... I chose vegetable as a start condition, from the list, and vegetables are the only crop available  when I build crop fields, but I no longer know where to find the garden workplace, or if it is even the only way to process vegetables into edible foods...

Thanks

The Garden Workplace is under Food Refining. just after Market Soup and before a bakery.

Thanks, just what I needed!  I experienced exactly the same thing.  Love this starting condition now.