huge fps drop in town arrival /town hall window only

Greatings,

When I have the town hall overview open my fps drops  from 90 to 25 always and it stays at 25 as long the window is opened or minimized to titlebar. Only with town arrival/hall overview. Is this a bug? All other ingame windows cause no problem in fps. FPS go back when the window is closed.

Syrell

Inventory Windows can become memory hogs because of the number of items listed (even if the inventory is zero). This is especially true in MegaMod with it's mega number of possible items. Unfortunately once an item is added to inventory, the name remains there and can't be deleted for that game.  How much your fps drops depends on your system and the number of items in inventory. If the drop in fps is causing an issue for you, you should leave the window closed when not in use.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>, I recently added immortal to my game, and no issues so far except citizens with 5 digit age number. Is it as intended? It's a bit worrying cause of memory hogs. Can I remove it in-game once installed?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3057-wnovizar/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3057" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3057-wnovizar/">@WNovizar</a> I've never tested removing the Immortal mod from a running game.  It might instantly kill off your old citizens, because they're all older than they're now allowed to be.  Or it might crash. Or it might be just fine and the existing old people will be immortal but the new ones won't be. Who knows.

The 5 digit ages aren't really "intended", but when you get, say, Nomads, their ages are kind of randomly assigned.  And when the age range is now like 1-15,000 or something, the random selection is probably going to be a larger number.

@Kralyerg, ah so my 10238 year old citizen won't get any older if I keep using Immortal, and their age will forever be frozen in that age?

They should continue to get older, just like normal.  It's just that their initial age was randomly set to a very high number.  It won't affect gameplay at all.

<span>@esterhb</span>

<span>Im just curious, because i have 4gb ram unsused by the game the gpu and cpu is under 40% load , and gpu ram is also not full.</span>