A "Real" Wiki For CC

most often people cannot "embrace" how long and how much so much work it represents to make a wiki. i know, i am the one who made RKEC....

when it is other people, when usually want them to spend 1000 hrs to make our fancy wikis... we take it for granted and we think if the people dont want to do their wiki for their mods, they dont deserve people playing with it....

but when you ask the people if they want to spend 1000 hrs to help make it ? they will never say Yes ! with whatever their reasons they will find to not help or doing it because very well they will have to spend so much time and so much effort to do it....

but when it is other people ? it never bother us. modders need to make their wiki!

It is a long post, but i want to try to make people realize thats so much work. you know, we are not paid. we are not working in a job, a game company, and earn 80,000 per year... all is free, all has been made purely and graciously free with our free life time. Donations ? i will tell you, donations, people dont do donations, 1 on 1000 people will maybe give a 2$ or a 5$ while the 999 other will never give a single cent. 

We dont do it for money, but making things can take so much work and so much time. and personally i dont want to spend 1000hrs in my next 3 months to lose this time to make a wiki for RKEC. i added a lot of info already, i know i didnt finished yet, but i still can add an hour here and an hour there in the future and maybe in 20 years, my wiki will be finished lol

i have almost 60, pretty sure lately, my corpse has entered in a "cancer" mode.... i really doubt lately i will last till next cristmas... do i want to spend all the hours i have left in my life for that ??? the answer is no.

would you like Elvenkind to spend the next 1000 hrs of your life on this ?

i want to say i am very sorry, i am french, english is not my home language, so sometime what i try to say can sound differently of what i have intended. for sure i dont want to seems harsh or anything. i try to be most friendly possible and sometimes my english can mislead people... so in advance, i beg for pardon.

Messages In This Thread
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Elvenkind - 04-24-2019, 07:50 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Kralyerg - 05-09-2019, 06:49 PM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Ketchup - 05-10-2019, 10:40 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by estherhb - 05-15-2019, 03:01 PM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Elvenkind - 05-18-2019, 03:28 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Elvenkind - 05-18-2019, 03:51 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by estherhb - 05-18-2019, 03:35 PM