CC 1.75 mod list

Hello,

Do you happen to have a list of all the mods included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> v1.75?

It would be useful to solve conflicts and also not to have the same mods installed twice.

Many thanks in advance.

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 is one mod.  MegaMod is a compilation of multiple mods.  Kralyerg has created various smaller mods out of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (docks, bridges/roads, tiered houses/businesses, fort, each type of livestock, etc.) and I think those are clearly labeled. Also, there are a lot of mods out there that have similar functions - too many to list. For example, more than one person has created a Flatten Terrain tool, or a blacksmith, etc.

Quote:
15 hours ago, estherhb said:

<p style="font-size:13px;">
Also, there are a lot of mods out there that have similar functions - too many to list. For example, more than one person has created a Flatten Terrain tool, or a blacksmith, etc.

That is the problem. I'm not familiar with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and I could not find a detailed description on what it does exactly.

For example I would like to know if the feature implemented by Darkbibou with Busy Laborers is included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. This feature makes your laborers and builders to automatically fetch food/herbs grown on a new construction site while cleaning it (instead of discarding them). As useful as it is, common sense make me think it was included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but unless I test it myself (which would be very tedious) I can only guess.

Another problem I had to face was to install a mod already included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, causing crash to desktop. For example it happened with charburner.pkm. Since it's a building this conflict was rather easy to solve but given the complexity of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, and not knowing what it actually does, if Busy Laborers was to cause this kind of conflict it would be a nightmare to pinpoint and troubleshoot.

Do you happen to have a full list of features included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>? This would help a lot!

There's no list of features per se. There's a lot of information provided about the game in the Wiki or in the Resources, Charts and Information section, including spreadsheets that show Production requirements and profitability and Construction requirements. There's a chart showing the layout of the toolbars and another listing resources. Another shows the temperature ranges for climates and crops.  <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has a lot of content and you may want to play it before you decide to add mods.

When you add or delete mods, be sure to exit the game completely before starting a new game - it will help avoid crashes.  Also, be sure the mods are Banished 1.0.7 compatible.  Note that mods may turn red, but that doesn't mean they are incompatible - they just affect the same code.

The only list I have is severely out of date.

Quote:

- Directly Replaces or Incorporates: LotsOfSeeds, Town & Textiles, New Tailor Clothes, Llama Mod, Complete Trade Fix, Tavern Enhancement, Little Chapel, Root Cellar, Watermill, Decorative Items, Creamery, Grain Silo, Balance Apiary, Apiary with Mead/Pumpkin Ale, Specialized Stockpiles, MrFlopies Stone Bridge, Small Well

- Includes same or similar features as: Flatten Terrain, Better Fields, Faster Roads

Some of the mods in that list don't even exist anymore.

The way most people go about having <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> + other mods running is quite simple: play <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for a bit and see if you're missing anything, then add what you're missing.

Thank you guys, I started a new game with MM8 and I will try my best not to overload my list of mods.  MM8 is already plentiful of new and exciting content for me to play around. I may start again with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> only just to see what it does on its own. The pdf documents provided by Esther will do for now, very useful indeed.

Thanks again for the advice and awesome work! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />