Tiny Map in CC

Is there a mod for a Tiny/Extra Small map for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>? I really like the variety in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> but wish there was a tiny map choice. I've tried several mods but they aren't compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. I place them on top, get out, go back in, and it's not there as a map choice.

Kralyerg created this mod for you. Put it above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or MegaMod: GO HERE FOR MOD 

Oh, thank you so much! I will try it right away!!

I get this:

[Image: lUb40u5.jpg]

No tiny.

Quote:
57 minutes ago, twilightbreeze said:

No tiny.

What mod are you using to try and get Tiny maps?  You mentioned that you tried several.

If you put your mods:

1. TinyMapFix

2. [Whatever mod you want that lets you make a Tiny map]

3. Colonial Charter

Then you'll get the Tiny maps from that middle mod.

Ah, ok, I see. lol

Ok, here is the load order I have now, and I still get the same image as above. No Tiny.

[Image: BYgFHSF.jpg]

Oh.  The DS mod Banished UI: Maps doesn't add a new game map size.  It adds new MiniMap sizes.  MiniMap is that little button you push to open the screen that shows you the whole map.

[Image: mJwAcXb.jpg]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/19266-twilightbreeze/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="19266" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/19266-twilightbreeze/">@twilightbreeze</a> Kralyerg has updated <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Terrains, which you can download from this site, to include a tiny map [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Don't use that Tiny Map Fix with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Terrains. It's all included.  Just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Terrains above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.