Crashes in Windows 10

I have not used Banished for long(2weeks) have just installed via steam on new machine and decided to choose the 'Journey' mod now banished crashes.

Attached are the crash dump files and error message.

Cannot get into Banished to diable these mods so now cannot play game at all.

How do I fix this?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/Capture.PNG.8bff537a7ce6cf30e73718d6ce4669a9.PNG[/img]

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2969">crash.dmp</a>

Unfortunately, we can't read a crash.dmp file either.

To remove Journey:  If you subscribed to Journey using the Steam Workshop, you need to unsubscribe to it.  If you did or didn't subscribe to it, you need to delete it from your Banished > WinData file.  (Mine is located on my PC at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Banished\WinData).  

Then make sure vanilla Banished runs OK. 

Note that Windows 10 often makes the Save folder (found in your Documents/Banished folder) write only - you'll need to make sure it is read/write. Another common issue is that your antivirus software may see Banished as a threat - make sure you unblock it.

i thnk when you start the game you can hold Cntrl and get a little menu and go in options and choose and check "No Mods" and then get Banished start

Thanx for the help guys. I managed to stream banished from another pc, I then closed it on problem pc and reset all mods !!!!  This seemed to get the system working. 

I am now running new frontier and all is working ok. The suggestions are really useful for the future.