Dock Fishery and Wild Gatherer

I have been playing all different maps and have noticed that the default slots of certain things isn't set to what the captions state they maintain.

The Wild Gatherer (Upgraded from the Wild Shepard building) has a base capacity set to 2, whereas the caption states that it can hold up to 4 workers.

The Dock Fishery starts with a base capacity of 1, the caption states it can hold 4 workers.

I have noticed that the fishery will hold 4 people each if I manually set the capacity up to 4. I have no real way to test the Wild Gatherer however.

I am simply sharing this information so the Mod Developer(s) know of this minor detail and can look into it, also to inform others of this. Sorry if this is in the wrong category.

Are you saying that you can't increase the Wild Gatherer to 4 workers?  I know the Dock Fishery can be increased to 4.

No what I'm saying is by default it is set to 2 for the Wild Gatherer. I believe this should be set to 4 and be lowered by the players discretion. Similarly with the Dock Fishery starting at 4 apposed to 1.

Different modders have different preferences - just as gamers prefer different settings. There are no rules that modders follow - except to make sure the mod will work - so there will never be a consistent way to handle this.  The trend right now is to set the # of workers at 1 and let people increase the # as needed - but not everyone does that.  Once you know this is how it works, it is easy to adjust.  I think it is great that the notes tell you the max # or workers.