MM8 full storage alert does not seem to work

It seems I never got the "Storage is full" alert when I play with MM8 (latest build) and a few other mods (none of them are altering how storage works).

I searched the forum but no result was returned so please bare with me if this issue has been raised before.

you can turn ON or turn OFF that option with its icon in the message box window. maybe it is ON/OFF ??

It is turned ON (highlighted), just like the other warning messages.

Which storage was full - barns or stockpiles?

(I hardly ever get that message because I use the Ridiculous Storage mod from Kralyerg's Kave.)

I build so much storage I never get this alert, and my limits are always very high, what I get are shortage messages when I 100s of the resource. Maybe build more storage, you can also see goods pile up in your village when storage is full.

Quote:
On 17/03/2018 at 7:16 AM, estherhb said:

<p style="font-size:13px;">
Which storage was full - barns or stockpiles?

(I hardly ever get that message because I use the Ridiculous Storage mod from Kralyerg's Kave.)

I believe it was both of them.

Quote:
On 17/03/2018 at 8:29 PM, Denis de la Rive said:

I build so much storage I never get this alert, and my limits are always very high, what I get are shortage messages when I 100s of the resource. Maybe build more storage, you can also see goods pile up in your village when storage is full.

Yes, I noticed my reserves were full just by looking at the stockpiles but was surprised I did not get any warning message. The issue is that resources that are being dropped on the floor due to lack of storage will disappear after some time. Warning message is useful to avoid such a waste of resources.

This may be linked to the fact there are so many types of storage that the game can't or won't keep track of all the storage. What you can do is check your barns more often to see how full they are. 

According to Kralyerg, there is nothing modders can do to change how the storage alert system works.