Return to mm6

Even if, for some reason, MM8 is crashing for you, why are you going all the way back to MM6? Is there something wrong with MM7?

Quote:
4 hours ago, Lizbot said:

does it go in the windata file?

of course, yes.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>

crashed on first use!

Quote:
21 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

Even if, for some reason, MM8 is crashing for you, why are you going all the way back to MM6? Is there something wrong with MM7?

doesn't show up in the mod box on banished for some reason. didn't even think about it when i tried out mm8

guys, i appreciate all the enquiries, suggestions and help given thus far, but I am happy with mm6 just want to add some different starting conditions. Is anyone able to help me with this?

Quote:
1 hour ago, Lizbot said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a>

crashed on first use!

see, this mod is not alot big, 500ish MB but has alot of visual improvements and i dont think you cant use MM8 because it is 3-5 GB big.

it is alot more about your PC/laptop. and probably your video card. some technologies your video card cant handle probably, maybe.

maybe you should considare to upgrade your equipment some day.