Whoa! And many many thanks!

I disappear for a while and return to this wonderful expansion update.  So many treasures, so much to test, so much to get confused about!  I am so deeply impressed that I can't begin to say THANK YOU for all the serious hard work and dedication.  Banished is still my favorite entertainment and your mod packs over the past few years keep it ALIVE!  Kudos to the entire development team and all the serious modders out there.  

During my own "late" testing I found serious crash issues.  I never reported because I wanted to test if I duplicated these.  Nope, because after I had a serious violation that dumped me out of Banished, I did a full shut down (not restart) and restart.  Worked.  The same was true for the new terrain types - the ones listed at the bottom (gorgeous, by the way!) kicked me out once until I shut down and restart.  (My own comment - after I X'd the mods boxes to kick in 9, I made sure to exit before even trying PLUS shut down.  If I didn't shut down it gave me errors and kicked me out.)

Second comment, is there a way to get the housing that were under the modders button, such as RedKetchup's houses, couldn't they somehow be included in the main housing button? Same for the Plymoth Plantation and Plymoth Plantation Harmonized.

Third, could the rowhouses be moved under housing?  I'd think this would be extremely popular.  I had to hunt and peck until I found this and many other popular things I used.  

Thanks for letting me make suggestions.

Don

you sound like you were gone a while. the community button is a year ago. did you upgrade the game to the new 1.07 update?i would throw the banished plus mod out.obsoleted a few updates ago.you may need to clean the registry if issues keep happening.hang around there are lots of new goodies here and at WOB.

There's always plans to tweak the toolbar as time goes on.

Sorry, yes, I've been away.  I played happily along with 1.07 then I noticed this version.  So I'm confused - is the "official" version 1.07 or this one?  I assumed this one and hoped to keep testing.  Love either version.  Do you need me to keep testing <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8 and make suggestions?  Or stick with 7?  I'm happy either way.  Thanks much!

MegaMod 7 was not designed to work with Banished version 1.0.7. To use it, you need to use the Compatibility mod available at this Forum under Downloads.

MegaMod 8 is designed/updated for Banished v. 1.0.7. But it is not 100% out of beta testing. Close - but still a few errors

No reason not to keep MM7 until MM8 is totally finished unless you want to use all of the new mods now.

Let me post one last time to comment or answer. 

Stiles, yes, I'm usually a lurker but serious family illness kept me away these past months.  Life happens.

Kralyerg, excellent news on tweaking the toolbar.  I'll make notes and post in the other thread. 

Estherhb, yes I was giving way too much shorthand in my 1.0.7 response and knew I had to install the other mods to get it to work fully. 

In closing, MM8 works beautifully, so far without a hitch.  I'll post as needed.  Again many many thanks.

can I say that I also have MM8 installed and loving it, my verdant plains world is full of flowers that spring up every year - it is like living in Paradise, and the range of dwellings , from tents to castles is amazing and charming - and all the  mods I have enjoyed and can't do without over the years are either already in there or are compatible and working. Thank you modders, you make a good game hugely more enjoyable and satisfying.

Quote:
3 hours ago, pawzisme said:

my verdant plains world is full of flowers that spring up every year - it is like living in Paradise

Thats really sounds beatiful and really like a paradise [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />