Split Bridge "bug"

I hope I'm posting this in the right section.  If not, please do move it over and let me know.

I was playing my standard test map, created a double road and played in the first area for a while with no problem.  I wanted to cross the river and make a road double--wide from the point on one side to the other.  I watched and noticed the bannies crossed the imaginary, unbuilt bridge then had the homeless sign over their heads until the floated over the unmade bridge back to the other side and became with a home again.  

Sorry, I didn't post I played Vegetable Garden on hard difficulty.  The only told the bannies to build the double wide bridge plus I marked areas for stock piles, and instructed the bannies to clear resources.  I've constructed double wide bridges in previous game versions.  

I may test other starting conditions for more "unplanned features."

This bothered me because I want to get it right so I re-tested this morning.  

Map Seed 739341383 (no bearing on results, just my testing map), Verdant Plains, Vegetable Garden Easy Starting Condition.  I retested using these conditions to check results.

I placed a wooden bridge, assigned builders, and cranked up the speed.  The workers stayed on the "East" side of the bridge to place materials and build.  No problems.

I placed a Stone Bridge Split Left and Right, assigned builders and sped up.  The workers always carried the materials and constructed on the West side bank.  Some waited there construction was completed.  If I assigned additional tasks like a stock pile or harvest trees, they did their work and stood there until the bridge was completed.

(I tried other bridge types and the others worked properly but the split bridge didn't.)

EDIT:  Forgot to test with other starting conditions.  Mild and medium had different results where the workers brought materials to the West side then the builders constructed from the East side to West sides which alternated their homeless "balloons."

For some reason, the workers insist on building this bridge from the far side and no one knows how to fix it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Thanks, estherhb.  Weird because it didn't happen before this version.  I think the workaround for now it to build any bridge (not the stone bridge split) and do NOT cue up work for them across the river until it's build.  Another interesting problem I found coming.