MegaMod 8 RC3 Others

Where you can download the updated Mods: megamod 8 RC3 Others List Mod, there are some mods versions which I can not find, and Megamod 8 RC3 too big for me to play only with it. I'll be very grateful. And the question is on the Colonial Charter Modular projects.

Try here

worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=177

Quote:
On 3/29/2018 at 0:00 PM, tuggistar said:

Where you can download the updated Mods: megamod 8 RC3 Others List Mod, there are some mods versions which I can not find, and Megamod 8 RC3 too big for me to play only with it. I'll be very grateful. And the question is on the Colonial Charter Modular projects.

The Colonial Charter Modular sets can be downloaded from this forum. Go to Downloads. Then, on the right, choose Colonial Charter Modular. A few of the other mods are available from Kralyerg's Kave of Krazy Kontraptions on this forum.  

Many of the other mods are available from WorldofBanished.com as indicated by Phyllidadavenport above.  You'll need to create an account there. When you log in, the Mod Downloads topic appears under MODS Garage. Select that and then go to Mods - 1.0.7. You will get a multiple page list of mods with the most recent listed 1st. To sort the mods in alphabetical order by name, click on the Title Heading. To sort by the modder, click on the Member Name heading.

I had no mods from the whole list, and I know where to find them. I wanted new versions of mods that I could not find: Alex Hockley: More climates Mod v 1.1, banished Info: Storage Cart v2, Cooper mahring: Coopers Terrain Pack v2, Elemental/Black Liquid: Spring is Coming v1 beta, Maal: Canal, NANASHI_XI/Black liquid: Monument Angel V3, versions of these mods I did not like could not find.