Test - Easy-Crops DSSV Bombed

Same test settings for continuity.  Seed 739341383, verdant plains, mild climate.

Starting conditions: Easy-Crops DSSV

The game began and as soon as I tested the crop by building a test field block it dumped me out of the game with this error. This is the first time I've ever uploaded a graphic to your site along with a pic so let's hope this works.  

Thanks so much for the help.  

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/fatal.jpg.281cc647fe34e5e1ab19feb0804d43eb.jpg[/img]

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2992">crash.dmp</a>

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1710-megamod-8-rc3-discussion-bug-reports/&page=4&do=embed&comment=10017&embedComment=10017&embedDo=findComment#comment-10017"></iframe>

Thanks so much. And this crash happens most of the time so I must have a computer that loves me.   Lol

as Kralyerg noted, this is not your computer, this is an error somewhere in the mod coding

I hope I can continue this thread with my other starting conditions tests and a quick question.  For today, this is it because I want to play the game too but I also want to contribute in even a small way to everyone's huge amount of work.  You are all fantastic and make this game more than just a one-trick-pony.  Thank you.

I started each test with my usual conditions and always built a small town arrival to get the seeds list.  Also please forgive me if something was mentioned, just point me in the right way.  

Starting Conditions:

1. Easy (DSSV) - bombed, won't even start

2. Farmers - all difficulties worked.

3.  Crops - all worked

4.  Orchards - all worked

5.  Herdman - worked

6.  <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Northern Pinces Easy bombed 3 times - game won't start.  I'll try again

Two simple questions.  First, is there a way to restart the game after being kicked out?  I found my only way was to restart. 

And second, in easy and medium modes could there be a seeds, orchards, and animal randomizer so the same game could be different each time?  Just asking.

Please ignore 1 through 6 above.  I see these are already being handled in another thread.  Apologies.  But could anser the last 2 paragraphs on new game.  I bet it has to do with the "algorithms"  involved, if that's the right terminology.  Just curious.  Thanks. Can't wait for the update/upgrade to come out!

Quote:
1 minute ago, Sabouma said:

as Kralyerg noted, this is not your computer, this is an error somewhere in the mod coding

I realize.  Just making light humor.  Have to....life is too serious and this is just a game for the fun of it.

Quote:
Just now, DonSmart said:

I realize.  Just making light humor.  Have to....life is too serious and this is just a game for the fun of it.

aren't games in general supposed to do that? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />