bug in MM8 perfumery?

sorry if this is wrong place, not  reported a bug before. Had to create a new account to even get in here, GGRR.

I am loving MegaMod 8,it is a pure delight, and I  do not mind in the least that on some maps the flowers overspawn - but it is through  having so many flowers that I discovered what I think is a bug. I have  plonked a perfumery down, and a flower gatherer of course, and a celtic well to get the water from, and the perfumery is producing perfume and tells me how many it has made each season - but  the perfume never goes to  storage or homes or trade depots and does not appear in the town inventory list nor gets listed as a distinct profession, just 'worker'. I am notcomplaining - just thought you would like to know......

thanks to Vrayna's help I think the  problem is resolved. Once I built a luxury store house the goods shifted to there and from there to the trader and also got recorded in the town inventory - so not a bug, just me not thinking things through properly [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Well, my memories of where luxuries could get stored were wrong too, so this was a good reminder! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

mine also stocks in alcohol venues (like taverns) and unless i'm seeing things, is consumed by locals in addition to being available for trade.  i imagine some spicy flowery smelling folks...

but i always kind of wanted my locals to consume several of the items that seem to be for trade only, like candles, bedding, etc. it's nice that they use their perfume.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

they are all smelling good over there [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />