New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro...

Banished Colonial Charter 1.76 EP05 - Good Town Hall Statistics

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EKZtkttjA6k?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>
My food is getting back to normal and beyond, while Town Hall statistics did show that I had some massive drops in food during the last 10 years, the overall growth is in an upward trend.

I've finished most of what I've started last episode and also many things I got from another building bonanza this episode, so this is probably the last episode where I can fit the whole village in one screenshot.

I got Town Hall, School, Market, all the housing I placed around the market, Graveyard, and this episode I added a Dairy where my two cow pastures are, and a butcher for my Cheval (Horse Meat), turning it into Tallow, Sausage and various other processed foods, just like the milk will be turned into cheese, butter and cream in the new Dairy. I also added 4 more farms, and got 4 different seeds now, I got two Apiaries producing Honey, and a Brewery producing Mead for the little Inn I addded, and I also got myself pigs this episode, so I'm guessing when I get all 5 pastures in full production, then I'm going to get a massive food boost.

Since the houses I've been building only got room for each family to produce 2 children, I have to upgrade them all and also build a lot of new houses. A baby boom, producing youth that get educated and more effecicient in their work, won't hurt the statistics either. The only thing I absolutely need soon, is a quarry, since I've almost picked every stone near the village, but I have no workers, so if I get finished the Boarding House and Hospital first, some Nomads would be a great boost to stop the trend I've had where all the original inhabitants now is dead from old age and resting in the new Cementary, but I need to be absolutely sure that I have 100 food per person and a year supply in storage before I do so, or else Nomads is a quick way to send the whole town into a death spiral.

I'm really glad that I didn't need to jump back episodes or start over again anything at all. Actually everything seem to be doing very well indeed, and I expect even better statistics from the Town. I feel I'm begginning to understand the basics of the mod, so all is good. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[Image: 5yvl7s.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro... - by Elvenkind - 05-04-2019, 12:32 AM