New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro...

Quote:
2 hours ago, Slavepetrich said:

I subbed but I'll be honest with you I don't have time to watch longplays , maybe at the end of series I'll check what have you build , always love to see new building ideas. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Good luck!

I love longplays. I can sit and watch City Skylines projects that last hours, or good series that I don't want to end. It's like binge-watching something new that seemed ordinary, but unexpected to see it's good at Netflix or something, but understand that not all have time. Uploading Episode 4 upload to YouTube now, so it should be a new post here in an hour or so. Thanks a lot for subscribing, I actually have 3 new since I started, that's something that totally will give me inspiration to finish what I've started, so I'll send you a msg when the project is nearing the end and I feel I understand <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in and out, that anyone that have watched will do the same, and have a bunch of snobs for banis. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Have a nice week!

With kind regards, Elvenkind.

Messages In This Thread
New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro... - by Elvenkind - 04-30-2019, 03:12 PM