Hello everybody!

I was finally  changing recently my  poor old computer by one more recent !

And of course now I may playing MM8 instead of MM6 without any problems.

Pfffffffffuitt! very beautiful job !!  it' totally a new game ! I was lost at the beginning with all the news update!

I was testing step by step some news themes  like : mexican village, celtic  ....etc  .

the old bug like marijuana is fixed and much others!

But some news are coming!  one which is fun is the flowers! if you don' have a gatherer to pick up your "forest" begin a big garden! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" /> but it's minor .

the celtic hunter seems don't hunt  ..I must change it.

And the celtic stone for the nomad seems don't work  but may be i forgot to build the good  town home couple as well as the good  trader post but i don' t found it 

tha'ts all for the present and W<b style="background-color:rgb(255,254,239);color:rgb(36,36,36);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">e</b><b style="background-color:rgb(255,252,207);color:rgb(24,24,24);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">ll </b><b style="background-color:rgb(255,252,207);color:rgb(12,12,12);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">done</b><b style="background-color:rgb(255,251,184);color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;"> and </b><b style="background-color:rgb(255,252,207);color:rgb(12,12,12);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">thank</b><b style="background-color:rgb(255,252,207);color:rgb(24,24,24);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;"> yo</b><b style="background-color:rgb(255,254,239);color:rgb(36,36,36);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;">u all</b><b style="background-color:rgb(255,254,239);color:rgb(48,48,48);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;"> f</b>or this

fine achievement.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]