MM8 is wonderful, but...

I keep losing things. I do not mean something goes absent without leave, I mean there are so many treasures I don't remember where they all are.... specifically, sunflowers, not the crop, the decorative plants. They make a lovely show in front of a white picket fence, so, in  a new game I want to put them in  again, and I cannot find where I got them from - I HAVE looked, and I have googled and I did look at the .pdf for the contents of MM8 but got no  results, so here I am. Can anyone point me to them please? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Go to Decorations, Decorative Crops (pitchfork symbol in 3rd row) then choose Sunflower - 6th from end.  With decorative crops, I think you need to have some kernels in storage (either have the crop or buy some) or use DeBug to place them (yeah, it's sort of a cheat, but I cheat most of my decorations [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> ).

thank you esther - I gots 'em now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Help appreciated