Small Misc Storage Barn

It appears the Specialized Storage Barn - Small Misc Barn is "broken" in that no goods are apparently dropped off.  The other labeled small barn in the lineup of all storage barns with the same appearance works.

Thanks.

Don

Unfortunately, I can't duplicate the issue.  I placed a Small Misc Barn next to my Wharf and Ship and the workers soon started storing Tallow there. The only thing I can think of is that sometimes workers take a while to figure out the new pathing needed to take items to different storage.

Thanks.  I just saw reeds pop in there although I have a water tower nearby that went off a further distance.  I'll watch throughout the game.  Ironic though that the other had items going in immediately.  Things that make me go hmmm.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Update:  I only saw reeds added to the misc small storage barn so just for grins built the small barn (the one found in the misc storage barns, not the specialized one) and that one had tools and clothing stored immediately.  Still watching.  Baffling because it happens on my end but not in your, estherhb, and even moreso that I have no other mods loaded.  Should I perhaps unload and reload the mod?  I'll verify again after game play this weekend.  Again, hmmmm.

I'm not sure what is baffling.  Items will be stored in any storage that accepts those items - there's nothing you can do to force your Bannies to use specialized storage. The fact is the Small Misc. Barn works and your Bannies are just using another barn they like better.  

LOL!  Good point.  I meant baffling to be non-serious, just curious thing that I couldn't figure out.  Nothing more.