how can I get the too-many flowers spawning back?

I do not suppose this is possible, but I would like the 'glitch' back which spawned too many flowers on some maps when using MM6 (I think).  I am on MM8 R5 now and very happy with it,  it is  lovely,  but  too-many-flowers was a feature I really enjoyed -  it was like gardening in paradise! I still have the  world  in which this glitch  presented itself, but sadly I did not keep the early saves, and it never happened again on subsequent use of that map seed, or any other. so the only way I can get back to start that map again is by destroying my town of 18 years growth. I hoped you might be able to say to me 'if you just go into the .ini and tweak this line..... (or something)  all your maps will overgrow flowers -  I do not suppose it is as simple as that - but it is worth an ask [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

pretty sure he can do a very very little patch you can place ontop of your mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> that will contain his old numbers of spawn rates.

really? wow.. that would be  wonderful - but if not, life goes on - in which event I shall just destroy my town, save the  empty map so I can return to it and hope it  still  overspawns when ever I want to start again [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3030" data-fileid="3030">ExtraFlowers.pkm</a>

So, I made this.  It should make it so that the flowers grow lots and lots in the forest.

There's only one little issue.  It might not work right on an already started game.  If you load your game and then turn this on, all of the flowers that are already growing in the game will still be the old flowers, that don't grow extra.  But during the game, new flowers will eventually appear in the forest, and *those* new flowers will be the kind of flowers that will overgrow your forest.

So try it out and see. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

this is funny though [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

after so many people whinned about too much flowers.... and now they are gone... people are missing them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I feel privileged that you bothered to do this  just because I asked, a big thank you! I shall do as you say - hugs ( this is an old lady hug so you are OK) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> and is it also Kralyerg that does the  all the wild things forester? That too is a must for me in every game I play. And is it Ketchup that  gives us the garden walls? Wonderful stuff. You are all such treasures!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />