Small iron smelter not working?

as title said ,i got a small iron smelter , i got industrial fuel from the charpit fuel refinery(specifically the resource is called industrial coal), i got iron ore, but the blacksmith wont work. im using megamod release candidate 5, any help? 

edit: i think its an issue with the charpit. the industrial coal it produces isnt a proper industrial fuel, unlike the small refinery and other such things.

You need to get a fuel refinery to produce the thing called precisely Furnace Fuel.

The "Industrial coal" you're making is called this way to differenciate it from something that could be taken into houses as regular fuel would.

Quote:
6 minutes ago, Vrayna said:

You need to get a fuel refinery to produce the thing called precisely Furnace Fuel.

The "Industrial coal" you're making is called this way to differenciate it from something that could be taken into houses as regular fuel would.

Oh, I thought it also worked as a fuel refiner to get furnace fuel. What purpose is industrial coal for?

It makes sure you can have your fuel refinery working with something that doesn't risk stealing "home" kinds of fuel from your people. You can safely have both something your people will burn to stay warm, and something you will be using exactly where your want to, without people stealing it. It can save you a bit of a micro-ùanagement headache. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Ahhh ok. So industrial coal can be burnt in hoomes for warmth or something?

So, some nitty gritty details.  When I was merging all of the mods together for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, ran I to a little issue. The EB Production Set had charcoal used as an Industrial Fuel, just like Furnace Fuel is. But other mods were using it as a fuel to heat homes.

So I made a new resource called Industrial Coal, so that the production chain in EBs set was preserved without people stealing it for their houses.

So, in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, Coal is used as an intermediate production resource. Charcoal is used to heat homes, and Industrial coal is used in EBs chains as an industrial fuel supply.

Although, I might be persuaded to put in the Industrial Coal as an option in the iron smelter.