Forester/Storage question

Hello, I apologize if this question is in the wrong place.

I looked at the storage chart (http://blackliquidsoftware.com/uploads/m...315728.jpg) and the resource gathering wiki (http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/articles.html/resource-gathering/pine-forester-r688/) but didn't see what I wanted to ask.

Do any foresters - <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> or otherwise - NOT have storage? I prefer my foresters to deliver logs to their nearest stockpile, where I have placed the sawmills and woodcutters I want, to maximize firewood production. I don't like how far woodcutters have to travel to pick up logs when they are all stuffed into the forester building, and I don't want to build woodcutters inside the forester radius, both to avoid them taking tree growing space, and to avoid fuel stockpiles being either too far from neighborhoods or too far from wood cutters...

Sorry I don't have screen snips to illustrate. Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggested content.

The <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> ones don't have storage. I build a 1x30 stockpile from my Forester, along the road, to my town and put businesses that use logs at the end. The idea is that Foresters put the logs in at their end and those using logs take them out at the end closest to them.  Since I use Kralyerg's Ridiculous Storage mod, I just use a regular stockpile; otherwise probably should use a Log Stockpile so it doesn't fill up too fast.  I also switch over to making Charcoal (Stacksburner) instead of Firewood asap because you get 11 Charcoal per Log but only 4 Firewood.

Quote:
On ‎30‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 3:21 AM, estherhb said:

The <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> ones don't have storage. I build a 1x30 stockpile from my Forester, along the road, to my town and put businesses that use logs at the end. The idea is that Foresters put the logs in at their end and those using logs take them out at the end closest to them.  Since I use Kralyerg's Ridiculous Storage mod, I just use a regular stockpile; otherwise probably should use a Log Stockpile so it doesn't fill up too fast.  I also switch over to making Charcoal (Stacksburner) instead of Firewood asap because you get 11 Charcoal per Log but only 4 Firewood.

Does the Ridiculous Storage mod work with MM8.1? I just wonder because its not noted in the updates of this mod that its update for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.1.

most foresters don't store the logs. to help with efficiency,you may want a market or a market cart to move the logs for the wood cutters. the idea is the close pile is faster for the forester to use and then the market moves the logs faster and closer for the cutters. using a cart ,it works like 2 workers. 1 moves the logs and 1 is always cutting.KID's log depot will also help move logs.these work better than a general market since they aren't storing and moving all other items.  

Quote:
16 hours ago, Kyana said:

Does the Ridiculous Storage mod work with MM8.1? I just wonder because its not noted in the updates of this mod that its update for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.1.

Ridiculous Storage works for the vanilla and Colonial Charter Barns and Stockpiles in MM8.1 but not on those from other modders.