Short Toolbar not working

I'm playing <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Journey, with the latest Banished, Short Toolbar mod is on top of all others including <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. Tool bar in game remains the same size. I have a small laptop, and was hoping this would be nicer. Anyone know why not working?

Quote:
On 5/30/2018 at 0:14 AM, Willows said:

Anyone know why not working?

Well, it is working. Kind of.  Upon inspection, it turns out that <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and Short Toolbar all do the exact same thing.  Regular vanilla Banished sets the toolbar length to 30 icons.  <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>/<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>/Short Toolbar all set it to 18.  Do you need it even shorter?  That would make it shorter sideways, but it would make some of them stack higher and take up more space up/down.

Well, I guess that solves why it didn't seem to change much. But for my little 15 inch screen, it looks big. But I guess it's not the fault of the mod. Thanks for clearing that up, Kralyerg. I'll just manage. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

There is an option in the game somewhere that will make the UI smaller.  All of the icons and all of the windows will be smaller.  That may help.

Quote:
31 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

There is an option in the game somewhere that will make the UI smaller.  All of the icons and all of the windows will be smaller.  That may help.

<p style="color:#666666;">
You need to reduce your UI ?

press ESC and then go in options. go in the Game TAB and at the bottom there is some bars. USER INTERFACE SCALE use that one and bring it to the right like ... 110 .. .120 ...

Apply and go check!

Yes, thank you guys. Adjusting the UI helped. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />