Duck Meat not being gathered to Protein Storage

Hey all. Bit of a problem here; I'm new to using this modpack, and I set up a Hunting Blind. It produces meat, but the meat isn't being moved to storage by laborers or the hunters in the blind. There's a screenshot below of the duck meat lying on the ground, and the protein storage in view. It also will not be moved to non-specified storage barns. Any suggestions for how to fix this?

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/M2Qssu7

Are you using Banished 1.0.7 Build 170910? (This is shown at the bottom of the opening menu of the game.)  Which mods are you using - please also provide versions.  Thanks

Well, I have literally no idea what happened since I have not changed any mods or storage areas, but for some reason, duck meat is now being gathered into Protein and Edibles properly. Sorry for cluttering things up with a question that ended up... somehow... fixing itself! >< Thank you though! If you like I'll provide that information still in case someone else reports the same issue, just let me know.

Edit: To add, the only real change I did for any storage involving meat was deconstructing the wrecked ship that wasn't holding any of the meat either.

at the bottom of the screen when you load banished ,it should say banished 1.07####. those numbers depict the version. i have seen the duck blinds do funny things and give odd outputs depending on other mods and mod order.

It does say Banished 1.0.7 Version 170910, yes. Duck blinds do seem subject to a bit of odd behavior from the googling I've done, yes, but now that the material is being gathered, not gonna worry about it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

with it workijng good,you might want to keep a note of the mod order somewheres.i had a ton of notes amonth ago my comp had issues and ate all them.