Colonial Charter Journey toolbar crash

Hi Everyone,

I pressed by mistake on the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> toolbar icon and game crashed, I reloaded the game and every time I use the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod game crashes during the loading screen. I uninstalled the game multiple times but with no success, probably a registry file or something that needs to be deleted in order to run properly. If anyone has an idea of what may cause the issue please reply. I attached the crash.dmp file below. Cheers

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3052">crash.dmp</a>

Quote:
23 hours ago, maricel said:

I pressed by mistake on the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> toolbar icon and game crashed, I reloaded the game and every time I use the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod game crashes during the loading screen. I uninstalled the game multiple times but with no success, probably a registry file or something that needs to be deleted in order to run properly. If anyone has an idea of what may cause the issue please reply. 

Unfortunately, Crash.dmp files aren't terribly useful except to the developer. Please verify that you are using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 with Banished version 1.0.7 Build 170910. Try running this with no other mods - just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and the vanilla game.  Looks like you are using One Year is One Year which has been known to cause issues.  You don't need the Delete Quarry/Mine mod with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> - all can be deleted after you upgrade. When adding or deleting mods, be sure to exit Banished completely before starting a new town - this helps to prevent crashes. You might also try updating the software for your video card.  

I think I found what was the issue, I renamed the mod to colonialcharterjourney.pkm and caused that crash. I left it as it was and works perfectly. Lesson learned. Thank you very much

Quote:
2 hours ago, maricel said:

I think I found what was the issue, I renamed the mod to colonialcharterjourney.pkm and caused that crash. I left it as it was and works perfectly. Lesson learned. Thank you very much

yeah they cannot be renamed, not even a xxxxxxx(1).pkm will work which is often an issue for some