What are the flowers that come from the gatherers hut?

Hello!

I'm am not seeing what these flowers are or what they are used for. I am having trouble finding them in the wiki. They are starting to fill up my storage space, so I'm just trying to figure out what they are used for so that I can get them moved out of my storage before I find myself with a thousand storage containers of nothing but flowers.

[Image: ySYcoej.jpg]

you cant see them in winters, they disappear like the trees leaves...

they are used to make perfume in a perfumery.

Thank you, Ketchup!

I guess those will have to be one of the items I start trading off when I get my trading post up and running. ^.^

Quote:
5 hours ago, LadieWinter said:

I guess those will have to be one of the items I start trading off when I get my trading post up and running. ^.^

They have a trading value of 8!  You make perfume with flowers and water, so you'll need a water tower and the perfumery building.

This chain is way OP. At first I was happy but after a while you just get tons and tons of the flowers, and perfumes and flowers are the only things I ever need to trade. Even if I wanted to ignore, I can't because they fill up my warehouses so quick, it's insane. Is there any way to tone this down? Seems like a good idea but geez, a little challenge anyone?

Quote:
18 hours ago, Wulfstrahd said:

Is there any way to tone this down?

I made a little addon mod.

FewFlowers.pkm

The flowers will grow the same in the forest, but when you pick them, you will only get 1 Flower in your inventory, instead of 15-20.

This should be savegame compatible.  It won't do anything to what you already have in inventory, but anything new that is collected should be way less.

Make sure this is above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. And of course it's going to turn red, because it's modifying <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> files. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />