Detailed building & item lists for CC & MM

I'm looking to update my Banished Calculator (created when <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> v1.61 was current) with updated details from the latest Colonial Charter, as well as add details for other buildings and items found in the various mods in MegaMod.

When I created the calculator in Jan 2016 I found (but I don't remember where) two great Excel files (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Production 1.61.xlsx, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Construction 1.61.xlsx) that contained lots of really useful information.  Are there equivalent files available for the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>?  Is there a list anywhere of all the buildings and items available in the other mods contained in MegaMod?

I tried installing the modkit in hopes it would give me some source to look at where I could pull the numbers directly out of the mods, but I didn't immediately find what I was looking for. Is there a better took that can look through the .pkm and find the info I'm looking for?

I have found the kind of info I'm looking for in \BanishedKit\resource\Template  -- but that's for the vanilla game. I haven't managed to figure out how to extract the equivalent .rsc files from MegaMod. I ran BuildResources.bat that created a bunch of stuff under \bin\WinData but as far as I can tell it's only for vanilla components. What am I missing?

you cannot extract files from a .pkm mod. they are protected. you need to ask directly the developper of the mod : or a copy of the template files, or he gives you the infos.

Ah, that would explain why I'm having trouble finding them. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

So, would any devs care to share their \Template\*.rsc for buildings in their mods with me, please? That will let me extract all the data I'm interested in (footprint, build cost, input/output materials, production cycles, upgrade path, residents, warmth, etc). I guess the only thing not included is the name/description of the building which is off hiding in the strings file.

if you are interested in mine... but they are only valid mostly for my mods [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> which doesnt have necessairly have something to do with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> ones ^^

The spreadsheets for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 are HERE

@Ketchup: Forgive my newbishness to this forum, are you the Ketchup of the RedKetchup mods included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>? If so, then yes I'd be interested in your files. If not, what mods do you have, and I'm probably interested anyways [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

@estherhb: thankx for the link, much appreciated. I'll need to pore through those spreadsheets and see what needs updating in my database.

Is there any chance the *.rsc files for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 could be made available to me as they would be easier to parse directly into something database-friendly, and contain a few tidbits of interesting data (_placeBitmap for example) that are not available in the spreadsheet.

Yes <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6640-softwaresimian/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6640" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6640-softwaresimian/">@SoftwareSimian</a> i am the Ketchup of the RedKetchup mods [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />  hehe

My mods are mainly on WorldofBanished website, although i can have a very few on steam. The reason behind this is I believe thats a must for my dedicated website to make it keep running and give us an assurance that our website will always be attended. It gives to it alot of visibility. All my mods are inside our download section and you need an account to be able to download. Nobody are obligated to participate to the discussions though. 

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads

I am presently doing 1 big mod which will be a revamp of all the Banished game. it is presently in perpetual changes till I'll hit the Release Candidate / Final version. so the numbers can change a bit. gimme a week or so and i ll give you all my templates [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> (all the other standalone mods will be updated to reflect all the changes made in the big "RK Editor Choice" mod.)

Thanks, I would appreciate that. I already have an account on your site.  No rush at all, finish your mod first and send me the files when it's final. If you prefer not to post them publicly you can PM me here (or on your site, or my email address is in my worldofbanished profile).

Thanks to those who provided data. I have finished cross-checking all the data from the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> v1.75 spreadsheets vs my data vs data in the .rsc files and updated my site accordingly, now with building layouts where available:

https://www.silisoftware.com/tools/banis...l-charter/

There were several discrepancies between the .rsc files and the Excel files, sadly I neither made a log of them nor attempted to reconcile them in-game, but 99.7% of the data matched up.

Unfortunately not all of the buildings from the MegaMod are included in my data because while I may have the .rsc file that contains lots of useful info, one thing it doesn't contain is a building name, so it's not always easy to know what group and building a particular file belongs to.

If anyone spots some glaring error in my data, or wants to help fill in the missing details, please let me know.